Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Social Media LIVE! is a 4 hour interactive workshop to teach businesses how to use social media strategically and effectively.
You will walk away from this training with:
1. A social media strategy to complete for your business or charity
2. A Facebook Business page and understanding of how to make Facebook work for you
3. Information about the latest Facebook developments and plans, including the new Timeline
4. A Twitter account and knowledge of how to use @, # and more to build your online presence
5. Knowledge on how to build a Twitter following that waits for your Tweets
6. A personal LinkedIn profile that connects you to those who want to do business with you and recommend you to others
7. A LinkedIn company page that promotes your brand, services and activities and connects you to your ideal target market.
Our team are up to date with the latest developments in social media and we guarantee that you will walk away with solid information that accelerates your social media the very next day. You will have personal attention whilst you are there on any aspect of your social media that requires advice. We will provide you with a short list of things to complete before the day to ensure that you get the most of your time spent with us. You will also have a workbook to take away so that you can replicate the steps again in the future.
You must bring your own laptop in order to actively participate in the workshop – although you will still be able to view the steps on the big screen and take notes to implement after the training.
What people said after the last training:
“Great straight forward advice on the benefits and "how to" of social marketing for small businesses. Highly recommended as a starting point for any small business looking to get a competitive edge in social marketing.” Nickolas Rorris – Powerhouse Technology
“A very useful session for those looking to go beyond '101' and get a handle on 'the why' of social media - as well as 'the how'. I'd highly recommend this workshop for anyone who's already familiar with social media - but want to really begin to harness the potential and apply a strategic approach to integrating SM with other activities.” Paul Sparks – Sales Effectiveness Australia
“Kate really knows her stuff - its great to get the benefit of the experience she has gain in designing and delivering social media strategies for others.” Karen Muller
For many more testimonials visit our LinkedIn Company Profile!