Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Workshop's for SME's - Get Organised in 2012
Kogarah, New South Wales
This event is designed for business owners who want real intention and purpose in business for 2012, if you are interested in:
- A workshop style, and are prepared to go to work on your business!
- Seeing something new that is possible for business
- Wanting to surround yourself with likeminded business owners
- Wanting to grow your network
- Having 2012 be your best year yet
- Wanting to be the best you can be in your industry
- Wanting change in their business world and could do with support to create that
- Working with others to help them grow their business
- Becoming a leader and influential in your field of expertise
Then this is the workshop for you. SB International have a series of workshops this year to support SME's in having your dreams fulfilled for 2012. We want to ensure your experience for 2012 is one of ease and we are making it our job to see to it that you have fun. What to bring:
- An area of business that you are or have struggled with recently
- A friend in business
- Your business cards & 1-2 promotional material pieces
- 60 second Pitch - ready to deliver
- An open mind & your wisdoms & strengths
Kogarah Business Centre
2/11-13 O'Keefes Lane
New South Wales 2217
Shelley Britton International
Whilst the business Shelley Britton International is a newly developed organization, Shelley herself has been coaching since 1999, in varied genres her work based around change, influence, connectivity, etiquette & fun the way people think/do/act/perform/commit to producing their desired results and outcomes.
Shelley Britton International partners Small Business owners in business to create the business that they have always dreamt of, believed in and wished upon.
With her arrow always shooting for the moon and higher, Shelley does expect, and works at having only the best for her clients. If her clients don’t win then neither does she.
A family orientated person, Shelley is based in the gorgeous little village of Bundeena with her 2 little kiddies and dog gus, she enjoys a very quiet homelife’.