Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Real Estate BarCamp Orlando @REBCORL
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
THIS IS YOUR ADMISSION TO A DAY THAT WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU SEE YOUR BUSINESS!
REAL ESTATE BAR CAMP ORLANDO - UNPLUGGED!
August 8, 2012
Registration at 8 AM
Begins 9 AM - Lasts til 4 PM or until we blow our minds!
Orlando Marriott World Center. 8701 World Center Drive. Orlando. FL. 32821
Cost : It's FREE .... Does It Get Any Better Than That? .. YES it does,..
This year we are helping the Florida Realtors raise money for the Silent Angels Program.... a program to help our Realtor families in need. You can pay nothing, or you can let your heart reason with a donation. No one will ever know who much you pay.
Founded in 2002, Silent Angels is a charitable organization composed of Realtors® for the purpose of providing funds, supplies and services to individuals who are making a determined effort yet are financially needy or otherwise distressed.
Watch this video.. and it you can,.. any small donation, every small donation adds up and we appreciate your consideration.. we don't ask much, but this is Realtors helping Realtors.
Who Can Come? Open to all who are focused on helping real estate professionals, including agents, lenders, title pros, tech geeks or anyone that wants to learn about topics in social media, out of the box technologies, marketing, branding and the future of our industry.
It's ALL on the Table... It unfolds as the day goes... It's unplanned, un-conference style discussion and it's full-on engagement. High paced, get to the meat of things, problem solve, create, re-create, design, think forward, ... cause there ain't no going back!
Ideas are born here, Memories are made here, Relationships are formed here that will inspire you for years to come.
Plan to Stay for The Florida Realtors Annual Conference for more of the same and then some... Register her for REBarCamp and at http://convention.floridarealtors.org for the 2012 Conference.
What Is REBarCamp?
When & Where
Florida Realtors and A Host Of Other Great Sponsors and Volunteers!
Debbie Kirkland, Realtor
Title Sponsor: Florida Realtors
Have you Joined the REBarCamp Orlando Facebook Group andmade the Twitter Connection?
What are you Waiting on?? Here you go: https://www.facebook.com/REBarCampOrlando
How about our Twitter connection? Connect to @REBCORL, and follow #REBCORL Hashtag for great day-of posting!
Heres a link for you: http://www.rebarcamporlando.com/where-to-go-what-to-do-at-rebarcamp-orlando/
Here are a few things to do right now and the morning of REBarCamp Orlando:
- Pack comfortable clothes – you may be sitting on the floor at times
- Pack light – limited wi-fi will be available (you can bring your own of course)- this year it’s much more organic and engaging!
- Be thinking of what you REALLY want to know from your peers, what you REALLY want to share
- Bring a Patient, Friendly, Engaging Attitude – Controversy or criticism just isn’t cool – Remember this is an “ad-hoc” event
What to do on REBarCamp Orlando Day:
- Plan to arrive early! Registration is open at 8:30 and it will be BUSY!
- Park in Self-Parking – Tell Bring Your Ticket To The Event – to Get Discount ($12/day normally)
- Print and bring your ticket – should have gotten it at registration, but we’ll email again on Sunday, Aug. 5th!
- Identify the VOLUNTEERS – likely wearing lei’s, tiaras or “signs”
- Eat a good breakfast or bring a protein bar! Your brain will need fuel!
- Bring $10 – $15 for a box lunch
- If you are bumped on or off the schedule – ADAPT and MOVE TO DIFFERENT SPOT
- Watch the WHITEBOARD – That’s the Schedule – IT CHANGES during the day!
BARCAMP PRE-EVENT for NETWORKING IN ADVANCE!
Don’t Miss the Pre-Event Networking Opp at Bahama Breeze – See the WHEN AND WHERE Page on the website!
SEe you Soon!