Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
HPLC Outside the Box: How to Think Like a Chromatographer
Friday, July 20, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar will identify some of the incorrect lore attached to liquid chromatography and will consider HPLC from a multi-dimensional point of view. It will expand your awareness of fundamental chromatographic phenomena rarely discussed in academic courses so that more informed, efficient, and effective choices can be incorporated into the development effort.
Why Should You Attend:
In the dog-eat-dog world of pharmaceutical development, time is the factor of greatest concern to management. The temptation to rush through development without fully understanding chromatographic phenomena frequently leads to the validation of methods incapable of quantitation, specificity, or even correct identification.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- The Resolution Equation.
- Common Misconceptions.
- Multiple Phases.
- Efficient Method Development.
Who will benefit:
“HPLC Outside the Box” is suitable for the following:
- Analytical technicians
- Senior scientists
- Laboratory managers
- Quality assurance
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.