Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
eHealth Innovation Contest finals
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (CEST)
Join the eHealth Innovation Contest finals!
When: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Where: Bella Center, Center Boulevard 5, 2300 København - Meeting Room 19
The eHealth Innovation Contest is part of the official eHealth Week 2012 program. The eight finalists are: Comoray, CTS Wristband, Doctor Kinetic, Genokey, MotilityCount, Navinac, Optimov and Senseye. They will pitch their ideas to a panel of five large U.S. industry leaders: Microsoft, IBM, Dell, VMware and Accenture. The panelists will be accompanied by George C. Halvorson, Chairman and CEO of Kaiser Permanente, USA's largest nonprofit health plan and hospital system, serving almost 9 million members and generating more than USD 47 billion in annual revenue. Kaiser Permanente is known for its heavy investments in eHealth.
· Welcome by Frida Frost, Chairman of the Danish Society of Engineers, IDA and Christian Vintergaard, Managing Director, Young Enterprise Denmark
· Introduction of panel: IBM, Microsoft, Dell, VMware & Accenture
· Pitches by 8 finalists
· Remarks by Laurie S. Fulton, Ambassador of the United States of America to Denmark
· Keynote by George C. Halvorson, Chairman & CEO of Kaiser Permanente
· Announcement of the winner
Space is limited so please pre-register. It is not necessary to hold a badge for the eHealth Week conference, just follow the signs to the meeting rooms.
We look forward to seeing you!