Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Career MOT Workshop - 14 May 2012
Monday, May 14, 2012 from 10:15 AM to 1:15 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
What the workshop will cover:
We’ll guide you as you think through these areas:
• What’s getting in your way (practically or emotionally) of getting back to work?
• What can you do to overcome these barriers?
• Identify skills and experience you can offer employers
• When are you ‘at your best’ at work?
• How to keep yourself energised and motivated on your journey back to work.
What will the workshop be like?
It will be friendly and supportive!
Our Career MOT workshop is held at:
Women Like Us, Europoint Centre,5-11 Lavington Street,London,SE1 0NZ
Our office is 10 minutes walk fromLondonBridge, Borough and Southwark stations and around 15 minutes from Waterloo. Find your way to Southwark Street from whichever direction you're coming from and Lavington Street is half way along on the south side. There are two entrances to 5-11 Lavington Street - please use the left hand one which is the Europoint building.
Full details of this workshop can be found here.