Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
The Mary Kay FoundationSM had a successful year of giving in 2011 to the causes dear to our Founder, Mary Kay Ash. Almost $5 million was given to organizations involved in eliminating violence against women and funding research for women’s cancers. Here are some of the highlights of 2011:
• Granted 150 domestic violence shelters $20,000 each — a total of $3 million
• Awarded 12 respected doctors and medical scientists $100,000 each in cancer research grants — a total of $1.2 million
• Donated $400,000 to CancerCare, Inc., a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing free professional help to people with cancer, for its Touching Hearts program
• Contributed $150,000 to the National Network to End Domestic Violence with $100,000 earmarked to support the Amy’s Courage Fund, which provides assistance to victims of domestic violence and their children
• Donated $15,000 to the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition, the leading national organization dedicated to providing information on ovarian cancer, for their Teal Totes for ovarian cancer patients
• Raised $339,000 from donations at Seminar 2011
• Raised more than $125,000 in the Dallas and Northeast annual MK5K
About The Mary Kay Foundation
The Mary Kay FoundationSM was created in 1996, and its mission is two-fold: to fund research of cancers affecting women and to help prevent domestic violence while raising awareness of the issue. Since the Foundation’s inception, it has awarded $28 million to shelters and programs addressing domestic violence prevention and $16 million to cancer researchers and related causes throughout the United States.
To make an online donation:
Consultant Number: 7427wq
Text TEAMUP 7427WQ to 80888 to make a one-time $5 donation