Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
How to Prepare Stormwater Control Plans for Development Projects
Thursday, May 17, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM (PDT)
Walnut Creek, CA
A free workshop for land development professionals, including civil engineers, architects, landscape architects, geotechnical engineers, developers, contractors, and municipal staff reviewers
Thursday, May 17, 2012, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Shadelands Arts Center, 111 N. Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek
The Regional Water Quality Control Board amended the Municipal Regional Stormwater NPDES permit in November 2011. This workshop will cover how to comply with the updated Provision C.3, and will include:
- A "walk-through" of the updated template for preparing Stormwater Control Plans;
- New procedures and calculations for evaluating the feasibility of runoff harvesting and reuse;
- New specifications for bioretention soils;
- Requirements for green roofs;
- New information on bioretention effectiveness;
- "Special Projects" exceptions to Low Impact Development (LID) requirements;
- Case study of harvesting/reuse design, permitting, operation, and maintenance.
Dan Cloak, PE., Dan Cloak Environmental Consulting
Continental breakfast will be provided starting at 8:30 a.m. Registration from 8:30-9:00 a.m. Parking is in front of the facility. For questions, please call (925) 313-2360.
When & Where
Contra Costa Clean Water Program
The Contra Costa Clean Water Program is dedicated to maintaining a healthy environment in Contra Costa’s beautiful creeks, rivers, the Delta, and the Bay. Check out what you can do to reduce water pollution and keep our waterways clean and healthy, today, and in the future! Visit our website at www.cccleanwater.org