Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
7 Threats to Your Family's Security
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 6:00 PM (PST)
It's All About Family.
Have you protected yours?
Creating a protection plan to avoid losing control, eliminate stress, and reduce the risk of losing what you spent a lifetime building.
We will help you better understand how to:
- Maintain control of your assets for the sake of your family and loved ones
- Delegate authority to appropriate family members should the need arise
- Reduce stress on the family should there be a need for long term care
- Available government assistence to help pay for long term health care at home or assisted living
- Up to thousands of dollars a month in Veteran's Benefits to assist with the rising care costs.
Life is complicated enough and protecting your family shouldn't be complicated. Come to our workshop and see how easy protecting your family can be! Join us and find out how to apply these important changes in your life today.
**Register now to reserve your seats!**
When & Where
Larry Copenbarger, Esq
Noted attorney, Larry G. Copenbarger, has over 20 years of experience representing individuals, their families, non-profit groups and businesses organizations in various areas of estate planning and taxation law. His firm, the LAW OFFICES OF LARRY G. COPENBARGER, has extensive experience in the fields of Living Trusts, Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning and Asset Protection. The firm specializes in Estate Planning for families, for businesses (large and small), and for high, net-worth individuals, using an array of tools such as Family Limited Partnerships and other Business Entities to help provide Asset Protection for all heirs and beneficiaries.
Visit Larry Copenbarger's Website