Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Social media and sustainability: Top Tips for Communicators
Thursday, 10 May 2012 from 08:30 to 09:30 (BST)
With Rio+20 on the near horizon, the world's attention will turn to how we can solve Climate Change.
This represents an opportunity for organisations to review how best they can show the world what it is they are doing to achieve sustainability.
Lexis' award winning sustainability and digital teams will present a review of social media and sustainability best practice and deal with questions such as:
- how to use digital and social media tools to plan campaigns
- how to identify key ‘recommenders’ to target
- which social media channels work best and for what?
- how to create content that gets ‘shared’
- how to use free digital tools to measure what you are achieving