Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Workshop: Fiberglass Repair
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
Steve Hassett, owner of Custom Composite Technologies in Bath, leads this seminar on basic fiberglass repair. Students learn to grind, patch, fair, and gel-coat a sample piece so they know the necessary tools and techniques to get their boat’s hull fair and back in the water in no time.
Please register one week prior to start date. Limit 12 students.
When & Where
Maine Maritime Museum
Maine Maritime Museum offers a myriad of opportunities to explore Maine’s maritime heritage and culture and to experience the mystique of Maine.
Visitors can find:
- -fascinating exhibits brimming with art and artifacts
- -contemporary, interactive areas for children and adults
- -an historic shipyard with five of the original 19th century buildings
- -a Victorian-era shipyard owners home
- -an active waterfront
- -a life-size sculptural representation of the largest wooden sailing vessel ever built
- -a scenic campus on the bank of the Kennebec River