Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
How to Really Use LinkedIn.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (MDT)
LinkedIn is the largest professional online social network with over 150 million users and a targeted audience of business professionals. It’s more than just an online platform for your resume, LinkedIn is the most effective social medium for personal branding and demonstrating your professional expertise. In this class you will learn how to create a profile that's easily found by LinkedIn Search, best practices for expanding your network, and how to use LinkedIn to market your business.
Here's what we're going to cover...
- How to build and optimize a professional profile
- The best way to add connections and grow your network
- Applications that highlight your portfolio, work files or blog
- Getting recommendations on your work
- What's a Company page and how to get one
- How to market yourself and your business
- Groups, Updates, Answers and more!
Donna Feldman hosts the Social Media Marketing Study Hall where business owners can learn to use social media tools to market their business. A senior facilitator and business coach with Get Clients Now University, she helps independent professionals from around the world increase their sales and marketing success.
When & Where
Denver Shared Spaces
CDU is a new learning environment for entrepreneurs in Denver based on having working professionals teaching topical and practical courses in the areas of business, technology, and design.