Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Idea-Finding Course: Releasing your inner innovator
Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
Who this course is for
- Would-be entrepreneurs who are stuck in the idea phase or who are stalled out there & on the verge of giving up
- Moms & dads who want to create a home-based income so they can spend more time on the stuff that matters
- Non-profit & community organization leaders who are faced with a serious need to get creative…like now
- Coaches and other support professionals whose businesses are continuously evolving and in need of fresh ideas
- Anyone who’s ready to stop wishing for a better, more fulfilling life and ready to actually take the steps that will get them there.
In the Idea Finding Course, you’ll discover…
- How ideas are born (Hint: there is no stork)
- Why “do what you love and the money will follow” is generally not great advice
- How to recognize, capture and nurture all of your glass-dissolving inklings
- The four core elements of a sustainable, heart-centered business idea
- Why you are standing in exactly the right place…right now…to start finding your first inklings
- How to teach your brain and your heart to communicate with each other
- How to shape and mold inklings into full-fledged business ideas
- What to do with your business idea once you have one
A tiny spark is all you need.
Well, that and the confidence to know that even though this road is hard, you are on the right path.
I can help you can find the spine-tingling, heart-skipping business or project idea you’ve been searching for.
During this four-week course, we’ll talk about the things you love, the things you hate, the life you want to create and the world you want to live in. Then I’ll teach you all kinds of ways to stretch your brain so it will connect with your heart.
We’ll get all filled with excitement and adrenaline and moxie and we’ll use that energy to tap into exactly the right idea for you. The thing that gets your heart pumping and your brain working on overdrive.
Larah is a business strategist, adviser and instructional designer with over 10 years experience creating and delivering programs that teach change-makers how to create an income around the work that feeds their soul. You can find out more about Larah and her advising, consulting & speaking services at LarahRitchie.com
Larah is also the founder of MindMeld Creative, an instructional design firm and BrainyFeet Biz Kids which is bringing the power of an entrepreneurial spirit to kids everywhere. She's a home-educating mom of four amazing kids, two bigs and two littles. She works from her 123 year old historic home in Knoxville, TN in the shadow of the beautiful Smoky Mountains.