Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Trib U: Social Media for Small Businesses #3. May 22
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
Social Media for Business: Part Three
Tuesday, May 22 – 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
This intermediate seminar is divided into two parts. First, learn how to use free analytics tools to measure your social profiles’ effectiveness. Then understand how to create an internal social media policy to protect your business from both PR and HR crises.
In three hours, you will learn how to:
- Use the free analytics tools built into the leading social networks
- Generate more in-depth reports using Hootsuite, a free social media dashboard.
- Understand your customers’ demographics, how they are finding your social profiles and what content most interests them.
- Design an internal social media policy to protect your business from both PR and HR crises.
- Create an internal training program that teaches your employees to how to use social media professionally.
Dinner will be served from 5:30 to 6 p.m. and class will begin promptly at 6 p.m.
When & Where
Chicago Tribune - Trib Nation
For questions concerning Trib Nation Events, please email TribNation@tribune.com or call 312-222-4369.