Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Discover how high stakes testing and funding cuts are impacting our kids, AND what you can do about it!
Core Issues for Discussion:
- High Stakes Standardized Testing (curriculum sacrifices)
- Funding Cuts (high student/teacher ratios, cuts in services, programs)
- Unfunded State Regulations (bad for students and local taxpayers)
- ADVOCACY! (Legislators need to hear from all parents. Support children and their future with your voice and your vote)
- Susan Gobreski, Executive Director of Education Voters PA
- Local Superintendents (from across districts)
- Educators and Parents
DIRECTIONS: From I-78 and Cedar Crest Blvd., go south about 2.6 miles on Cedar Crest, left on Pine St. (before the football stadium). Right into the first parking lot. Park in visitors lot.