Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Risk Management for Human Resources
Tuesday, July 10, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This HR Risk Management training will cover compliance "Hot Spots" where HR professionals need to be especially vigilant in times of complex labor laws, changing environments and workforce reorganization.
Why Should You Attend:
Human Resources should be especially vigilant in times of complex labor laws, changing environments and reorganization of the workforce. Responsibility lies heavily on Human Resources professionals to anticipate any areas which might present problems or liability for an organization. They must also take proactive measures to assure their organization has equitable and effective management and the correct talent necessary to advance the organization and execute its business plan.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Determining Responsibilities for Areas in Human Resources.
- Selection and Hiring; Preventing Adverse Impact.
- The Business Case for Diversity.
- Legal Pitfalls of Labor Law
- Avoiding Discrimination Cases.
- Managing FMLA, ADA, Workers Compensation, HIPAA and GINA.
- Linking Performance with Compensation.
- Management Succession Planning.
- Training and Development.
- Promotions, Transfers, Layoffs and Terminations.
- Unemployment Compensation.
- Employee Relations and Transparency.
- Communicating Change.
Who Will Benefit:
- Vice Presidents, Directors, & Managers of Human Resources
- Employment Managers
- Employee Relations Professionals
- Chief Talent Officers
- HR Coordinators/Supervisors
- HR Administrators
- HR Analysts
For Registration :
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.