Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Acceptance Sampling by Variables Using Z1.9
Friday, June 22, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This 90-minute webinar on sampling plans using ANSI/ASQ Z1.9 will explain the methods in Z1.9 and shows how to use it in a more modern setting (using simple statistical calculators).
Why Should You Attend:
Many companies use attribute sampling plans at incoming, in-process, and final inspection. The common approach uses ANSI/ASQ Z1.4. There is an alternate, however, that may reduce cost. Sampling plans based on ANSI/ASQ Z1.9 can reduce cost by requiring smaller sample sizes.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Understanding the issues of acceptance sampling.
- Clarifying variables data vs. attributes data.
- The three approaches to information.
- Known variability
- Unknown variability using the range method
- Unknown variability using the standard deviation method
- Selecting the right approach.
- Implementing an effective Z1.9 system.
- Modern computation (the calculator) vs. the Z1.9 methods.
- Reducing cost using Z1.9
Who Will Benefit:
This seminar is for people in manufacturing who are involved in setting product specifications, establishing acceptance plans, performing acceptance activities, and managing the supply chain. Attendees should have knowledge of manufacturing process that includes acceptance activities such as incoming, in-process, and final acceptance. Roles and jobs that will benefit include:
- Quality Engineers
- Production and Process Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Purchasing Managers
- Quality Managers
- Supplier Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Inspectors
For Registation :
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.