Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
An Overview of Risk Management and Risk Analysis Techniques in Clinical Trials
Thursday, July 26, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar will provide you with an overview of risk factors in clinical trials and discuss possible ways to mitigate, control, assess impact, and prevent them in your trial.
Why Should You Attend:
If you are currently involved in clinical trials either as a CRA, project manager, investigator or sponsor, this webinar will provide you with an overview of risk factors in clinical trials and possible ways to mitigate, control, assess impact, and prevent them in your trial. We would discuss the key elements of risk management such as planning, identification, quantification, action, measurement, outcome assessment, and post-implementation review of various types of risks. Also discussed will be best practices for risk analysis and prospective planning in the project plan. At the end of the course, you would be able to review your current project plan for potential issues or help address these factors in the future clinical trial project plans that you may create.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Common risk factors in clinical trials
- Retrospective and prospective risk analysis techniques.
- Risk management: Key techniques in risk reduction, assessment, addressing, training and communication.
- Risk analysis plan: identification, information gathering, decision, implementation and review.
- Overview of FDA requirements for risk management.
- Expectations and responsibilities of the clinical project manager.
- Role of various clinical team members: CRA, coordinators, sponsors and investigators.
- Challenges of large-scale and international clinical trials.
Who Will Benefit:
The following individuals or disciplines will benefit from attending this Webinar:
- Clinical Project Managers
- Clinical research associates
- Clinical coordinators
- Principal Investigators and sub investigators
- IRB personnel/li>
- Regulatory Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers at sponsors
- Attorneys – In-house or Outside Counsel
For Registration :
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.