Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
New Employee Technology Orientation - NETO (RH)
Monday, May 7, 2012 from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
New Employee Technology Orientation (NETO)
New Employee Technology Orientation is designed to introduce new employees to the available technology services at the University. Its purpose is to provide information about Fordham IT resources, policies, procedures and technology training. The objective is to assist new Faculty and Staff with technology development. All new employees will receive a hands – on IT orientation.
New Employee IT Orientation will include an overview of the following:
- Logging into the Fordham University Portal - my.fordham.edu
- Claiming your AccessIT ID and Password
- Fordham Mail, Webmail and Mobile Mail
- Blackboard Information and Support
- MyFiles - File Storage
- Review of Access HR
- Review of the Telephone Directory Update Form
- Fordham University website
- Technology Training website
- Help Contacts and Resources (Faculty Technology Centers, Services A – Z, Quick Reference Site and IT Help Desk)
- Requesting access to Information Systems (Banner, Reporting, PowerFAIDS, ECM)
- This course is for new Fordham University employees.
- Advance registration is required
- Course length: 90 minutes