Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Brought to you by ISSS and in collaboration with Positive Living, Careers Service and Organisational Development
Employability is about more than getting a job. Your skills, attributes and knowledge all contribute to employability. The Professional Global Passport is a mini portfolio for you to recognise the value of your attributes and skills and enabling you to promote these to prospective employers through the Professional Global Passport. Upon attending employability related events and workshops you will be able to record these using the ‘Professional Global Passport’ (FREE from ISSS).
We have four upcoming sessions tailored for GCU Graduates with the final session consisting of a workshop delivered by John Devlin from Scottish Government Relocation Advisory Service who will discuss your visa options for working in the UK after your studies. This will take into account the recent closure of Post Study Work and the switching option from Tier 4 to Tier 2.
Working in the UK & Graduate Job Search:
- Understand the working conditions on your visa
- General information on working in the UK
- Understand the UK graduate labour market
- Research your industry or sector of interest
- Develop your job search strategy
- How to improve your job search and networking with LinkedIn
- Support offered by GCU Careers Service