Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Putting Future Proof into Practice
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
What it's about
This workshop is the final session of the Future Proof programme. The session focuses on how you put into practice verious elements of building an entrepreneurial organisation that we have already explored.
You will leave the session with your own action plan having:
- Assessed where you think your organisation currently stands
- Identified what are the aspects of your organisation that need attention
- Decided (or atleast highlighted for discussion back with your team) what you see as the key priorities for attention
- Discussed the typical challenges and barriers that are faced in making such changes and got ideas of how to over come these hurdles
- Begun to think through what support and extra resources you might need to help you put in place your entrepreneurial organisation action plan
Who should attend?
Only those who have participated in at least one of the other four future proof sessions in the programme should attend this final session.
NE4 9PQ Newcastle Upon Tyne
Future Proof brought to you by richardsonhowarth
Future Proof is a development programme comprising a series of short workshops brought to you by Richardsonhowarth. Future Proof has been designed and developed to help Third Sector organisations, like yourself, become more entrepreneurial and business like with a view to supporting your long term sustainability. Richardsonhowarth have worked in the third sector for many years and from this experience, aim to show you how to:
- Appreciate just how critical it is to the future survival and growth of your organisation for you be more entrepreneurial and business like in everything you do.
- Put in place entrepreneurial governance and leadership processes and practice to ensure that your organisation has always got an eye to the future and leads from the front.
- Use entrepreneurial planning approaches to help you become more business like , manage risk and bring added value that will future proof your organisation.
- Measure your performance and impact in an entrepreneurial way that includes both social and business objectives, provides useful information for you and your clients, as well as your sponsors, and helps shape new and better ways of doing things in the future.
- Be more entrepreneurial in how you present your successes and added value and how you communicate or 'sell' your organisation's achievements and promote your future plans to others.