Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
CWE Worcester: Social Media Boot Camp for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
Friday, May 18, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
Worcester, United States
Social Media is Social Business, and it’s serious. Do you have a handle on strategies for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social network business tools? This full-day training program will help you create a plan you can begin using immediately for the success of your business.
Takeaways: In addition to the knowledge you’ll obtain, Michelle will supply presentations and tools to reinforce your newfound skills. You’ll also be presented with a handsome Certificate of Achievement.
Learn Strategies and Tips to Improve your Social Reach, such as:
- Why Blogging is the center of it all
- Why your business needs to stake a claim on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+
- Local case studies: the good, the bad and the lonely
- Research Strategies for article writing and blog topics
- How to use Pinterest for business
- Ways to gain Facebook traction and how to utilize Facebook’s latest changes to your advantage
- Process ‘flow’ vs. human ‘flow’ – when you can automate and when you should not
- Posting: what, when & how often
- How to measure your effectiveness without drowning in the data!
Co-Sponsored by Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce
When & Where
Center for Women and Enterprise
The Center for Women & Enterprise (CWE) will help you achieve your dream of becoming the creator and leader of your own business. CWE provides education, training, resources, and connections to help you start, grow and sustain a viable business.
CWE is a non-profit organization dedicated to giving all women the opportunity to become economically self-sufficient and prosperous through business and entrepreneurship.