Silicon Valley San Francisco Sacramento Wine Country Monterey
"This Event is SOLD OUT.. Waiting List has been CLOSED... We will NOT be able to accept any WALK-INs."
The Five Northern California chapters of PMI are jointly hosting a Multi-Chapter Event:
PMI NorCal 2012
With a combined membership of over 8000, we are excited to invite you to a fabulous Luncheon Event at the Hilton Hotel in Pleasanton for a day of learning and networking. We will start the day with a memorable presentation from Robert Harrison on the use of Neuro-Linguistic Programming in Project Management and finish with a panel discussion featuring industry experts and Senior Executives on how to improve stakeholder satisfaction.
Olympic Ballroom - Hilton Pleasanton
10:00am - 10:30am : Registration Desk
10:30am - 12:00pm : Session 1 Speaker Presentation
12:00pm - 01:00pm : Lunch Buffet
01:00pm - 02:30pm : Session 2 - Panel Discussion
02:30pm - 03:00pm : Raffle and Closure
10:30 am –12:00 pm –Session 1: Speaker Presentation by Robert Harrison
Topic: The power of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) - The Top 7 Skills You MUST KNOW To Survive the 21st Century Career Marketplace
Robert Harrison, Founder of Leapahead Companies, is a Master Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Hypnosis. He has run a personal development & hypnosis clinic for over 10 years and has been in the field of helping others over 20 years. His professional experience has him teaching around the country and coaching professional coaches and hypnotists throughout the US and Canada. He is currently the President of the International Hypnotism Training Consultants Group.Topic: The power of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) - The Top 7 Skills You MUST KNOW To Survive the 21st Century Career Marketplace
More than ever, it’s all about RELATIONSHIPS – and your ability to manage them effectively. In this updated presentation Robert will discuss how to PREDICT the way relationships will respond to your leadership, where you will get stuck, how to turn it around, and how to work with them for maximum effectiveness.
- Learn how to READ others so you can predict their actions and lead them more effectively
Decipher the success code in your organization and how to use it to improve your results and leverage your position in the Company
Identify the difference between LOSING & KEEPING your job
Understand why reason and logic DON’T WORK in office politics
Discover the LAW of REQUISITE Variety – and how to use it to gain power and influence
Safe-guard your career and life from being the ‘bearer of bad news’ through art of ‘Decontamination’
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm – Session 2: Panel Discussion
Topic: Stakeholder Satisfaction-PM Opportunities and Challenges
Panel of Senior Executives (click here for bios)
Linda Clifford Anoop Grover Dale Chapman Kinnar Vora Cinda Voegtli
CFO Director Director Vice President CEO and Founder
C.C. Meyers Symantec Cisco Sequoia Retail Project Connections
Senior Executives from different Industries share their real-life experiences and answer questions. Interact and learn from the experts on this Key Success Factor of your Project & Career. Stakeholders are the basic driving forces for any organization & project. Each group poses special challenges for Project management, but provides unique opportunities to obtain competitive advantage and project success.
- How to identify different groups of key stakeholders
- Stake holder satisfaction - is it a Science or more of an Art?
- The relationship between Stakeholder Satisfaction and the success/failure of a project
- Deep understanding of what makes the Stakeholder happy
- Stakeholder Engagement, Communications & Escalations and Managing Stakeholder perceptions
- Stakeholder Satisfaction through Effective Project Control
- How to keep the Stakeholders engaged and happy even when the project execution is going through rough weather
- Challenges when your Stake holders are in different countries and belong to different cultures
- Conflicting demands from Stakeholders and how to survive & succeed
- According to my manager, I am doing great and my project execution is going very well, but still many of my Stakeholders are not happy. What am I missing?
- Accurate reporting and stating the facts is going to make some stakeholders happy and somestakeholders unhappy.What do I do?
Cancellations with 100% refund accepted until the last day of online registration: May 5, 2012
No cancellations or refunds beyond the last day of online registration.