Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Thursday, April 19, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
One of the biggest challenges small business owners face today is the inability to control their online reputation and influence reader generated reviews on sites like Yelp.
Small businesses have some basic needs:
- The need to control online reviews and have protection from negative and fake reviews.
- The need to have positive reviews online.
- The need to optimize their messaging so that their brand can come up on top of online searches like Google.
- The need to be "legitimized" by a third party company with a good and respected reputation.
- The need to be accessible on mobile technology as most consumers look up local contact information or other relevant content on mobile.
- The need to have editorial support from a well respected source.
- The need to be able to measure ROI and tracking real success.
We hear you and have the right solution for you. Brought to you by the publisher of I AM Modern and Modern DC Business magazines, a new solution for a new era, CriticMania.
CriticMania is a new website, social media platform and an annual sourcebook that provides expert surveys on everything from restaurants to private schools. CriticMania provides readers and business owners a social media and review experience never before seen in our marketplace.
Finally, you are in control.
Join us for an informational meeting. We will supply a light lunch and give you more details on how you can start utilizing CriticMania. A platform that works for you!
When & Where
CriticMania provides expert surveys on everything from restaurants to private schools. You can read expert surveys or write your own to your social circle. www.criticmania.com