Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Mobile Executive Delegation to Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) 2012
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM - Monday, May 14, 2012 at 4:00 PM (PDT)
Global Mobile Internet Conference 2012
Invitation to join Mobile Executive Delegation
Great Wall Club Inc (US) invite you to join Mobile Executive Delegation (MED) for Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) 2012, which is Asia's largest and most elite mobile Internet conference. This delegation is specificly designed for mobile executives from North America.
The purpose of this delegation is to help bright and energetic mobile experts, who are interested in exploring international market. This will provide them an opportunity to learn from top mobile leaders and meet with potential partners during the GMIC 2012, in Beijing, China.
- Access to all conference venues including: Exhibition, GMIC access, Lunch, Coffee Break, GMIC Connect, G-Startup, and appSpace
- Meet with potential partners, sponsors, and clients
- Get to know the Chinese and Asian market
Additional Benefits for MED DELEGATES only
- Introduce your products and companies to global top players who are specifically interested in working with American companies
- Exposure opportunities on marketing materials and get a group booth
- Visiting top company such as Sina Weibo, Tencent, and Xiaomi
- Group activities focus on US-China business
- Attend International Happy Hour
- Learn from your mentors, and learn from one another
Three-day Agenda (TBD)
Day1 May 9th Wednesday
- Check in (Beijing)
- Pre-event: Company Visit
Day 2 May 10th Thursday
- GMIC conference/G-startup/appSpace/Exhibition
- International Happy Hour
Day 3 May 11th Friday
- GMIC conference/G-startup/appSpace/Exhibition
- Group Activities focus on US-China business
Please apply for the delegation at http://gwcus-med.eventbrite.com
MED is limited to only 20 mobile executives.
Delegation Fee to GMIC 2012 is same as GMIC executive ticket price. However, MED delegates will receive additional 3 day benefits which are listed above.
For event related inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great Wall Club will not be responsible for all logistics for the delegation, such as providing flight tickets, hotels and meals. However, Great Wall Club is willing to offer tourist visa support, such as invitation letters issued by Great Wall Club. Hotel recommendation will be provided by request.
Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) 2012
“Crossing, Merging, Changing”
Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) is specifically designed for mobile Internet leaders to connect with each other, to learn from top industry influencers, and to promote their initiatives.
The Global Mobile Internet Conference 2012 will be the fourth iteration of the GMIC conference and is hosted by the Great Wall Club, the leading network-based CEO club in the global mobile Internet industry. It will be held on May 10th-11th, in Beijing, China.
The Global Mobile Internet Conference 2011 had:
- 3281 attendees from 26 countries
- 51% of the attendees being executives
- 253 attendees were journalists
- Almost 29% of attendees from countries outside of China making it one of the most international conferences in Asia
- Previous speakers include: Sina CEO, Gree CEO, Lenovo CEO, Rovio CEO, Kaifu Li, Lei Jun, Google China CEO, Tencent EVP, Skype Founder, DeNA COO, Motorola VP, Nokia VP, Dave McClure, Softbank EVP etc.
- Previous media coverage includes: Techcrunch, CNN, CCTV, PC Magazine,Bloomberg, Reuters, Forbes, Venturebeat, ReadWriteWeb
The exclusive content offered through these three tracks cover the full spectrum of the mobile ecosystem making GMIC the preeminent platform to promote mobile technology and initiatives in China and Asia.
GMIC 2012 features industry leaders in the mobile internet. Here are some of our recently confirmed speakers
China Unicom CEO
Inventor of i-mode
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from, and connect with the top mobile Internet professionals in the region, and worldwide!
When & Where
GWC connects mobile leaders around the world by enabling its members and clients to develop trusted relationships, learn market leading strategies, promote their initiatives and ultimately, grow their mobile internet business globally. GWC's exclusive private network, Global Mobile Innovators, includes some of the world's most influential executives, entrepreneurs, developers and investors in the mobile Internet industry such as executives from Tencent, Alibaba, China Unicom, Microsoft, DeNA and Gree.
GWC is the organizer of the Global Mobile Internet Conference held annually in Beijing and Silicon Valley.