Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Cycles of Life: From Child to Adult (Discovering the Total Self Course #8)
Thursday, May 3, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
CYCLES OF LIFE: FROM CHILD TO ADULT
- The many faces of the inner child — from lost child to magical child
- Healing the wounded inner child — the hurt, angry, rebel, fearful and survivor child
- Healing the stages of childhood development — infant, toddler, preschooler, school-aged child and adolescent
- Developing and living from your adult — setting goals, parenting yourself and taking responsibility
- Conscious and unconscious relationships
- Being single by choice
- Higher purpose of relationships
- Male and female within, sexuality and tantra
- The new children — Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow children
8 week course with facilitator, Tiffany Lazic
Cost: $310 + HST
Course cost on Eventbrite includes applicable taxes
When & Where
The Hive and Grove
Have you ever dreamed of a beautiful sanctuary that embraces all aspects of self-discovery and healing? A place to explore and share in vibrant, enlightening classes? Or in the safe, sacred space created one-on-one? A place to tap into creativity, rest in meditation or engage in new paths of insight?
Such a place does exist. It is Kitchener's own Hive and Grove.
Facilitating classes that introduce the spirit to new avenues of introspection, The Hive is a wonderful place to begin your journey.
The Grove is a personal space of safety and inner work. Therapeutic services are conducted with a holistic approach to healing. Many journeys to well-being begin here, in The Grove.
Located in a wonderful space close to downtown Kitchener, The Hive and Grove also offers "Gifts for the Soul", with a wide selection of products, books and resources to support healing, empowerment and self-insight. "Gifts for the Soul" is also pleased to support the work of local artists and artisans.
We invite you to enter the sanctuary...