Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Trails Marketing and Promotion with Chris Hughes
Thursday, September 20, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 8:00 AM (EDT)
Course Objective: The objective of this module is to impart participants with an understanding of the principles of marketing and promotion and how they can be applied to marketing and promotion of trails.
In this module participants will learn:
1. How to gather the appropriate information relating to the overall sate and market readiness of your trails.
2. How to market trails to specific trail user groups.
3. General marketing and promotional techniques using both established media and electronic means.
4. How to apply general marketing and promotion techniques to their trail systems.
5. How to identify and establish relationships with local and regional tourism, and economic development programs.
6. How to establish partnerships with local vendors and service providers to aid in marketing effort, and provide products and services to trail visitors.
7. How to establish working relationships with different forms of the media service industry
8. How to incorporate marketing and promotion into local and regional tourism plans