Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
$20 for $54, VIP to the Flea!
Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 4:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Treasure Island Flea is the Bay Area's first and only outdoor community marketplace showcasing local vendors selling everyhting from vintage and antique to new design and shabby chic!
$20 for $54 -Treasure Island Flea Specialty Food & Wine package for 2
- 2 Admissions to the Indoor / Outdoor Treasure Island Flea Pop-Up held in the 1939 San Francisco World's Fair Building - valued at $6
- 2 Specialty Dishes offered from an array of San Francisco Food Trucks (Chef's Choice) valued at $14
- 2 $5 Merchandise Vouchers to take $5 off of a single purchase of $25 or more at participating exhibitors-valued at $10
- 2 glasses of “Ask Alice” wine (Rose from The Winery SF - Revolution Limited Edition Series) to use at The Winery SF Exhibit at the TI Flea Pop-Up Indoor Show - valued at $10
- 2 vouchers for $2 off a single bottle wine purchase at The Winery SF exhibit at the TI Flea Pop-Up - valued at $4
- 1 Voucher good for a “2 for the price of 1 Wine Tasting” at The Winery SF (located next to the TI Flea Pop-Up behind Building One) - valued at $10