Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Panasonic Advanced Workshop - Fremont, CA
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
Panasonic invites you to join us for a hands-on Advanced Workshop
The new curriculum updated for Q1 will cover many areas including:
- Communications Assistant Version 4
- What is new?
- CA Server vs. Embedded Version
- CRM integration using iLink
- Set up and use with softphone
- Conference group set up and functionality
- Advanced Feature Overviews
- Toll Restriction - Learn how to stop voicemail hackers from using the system to make international calls and
- Automatic Route Selection (ARS) - Learn how to use local dial tone to make calls across multiple sites
- Conference – Learn how to set up meet me and ad-hoc (realtime) conferences
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) – Learn to calculate resource usage for IP deployments and understand the differences between codecs
- Background Music – Learn how to add MP3 files for BGM
- SIP Phone Introduction
- KX-UT Series
- TGP Series
- New Network Cameras
- Introduction to the new WV-SW series cameras which replaced the BB-HCM series
- Infrared Classroom Audio System
- How it works and vertical opportunities
This optional training will be free-of-charge and we no longer require you to have equipment to attend. However, please note that each attendee must have completed the KX-TDE and/or KX-NCP certification online or in class as a pre-requisite. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to further your Panasonic education, register to reserve your seat today!
Recommended Equipment: Please bring a laptop with downloaded copy of the latest Unified PC Maintenance Console Tool (UPCMC).
Please contact your Panasonic Area Sales Manager for additional program details.
When & Where
Based in Secaucus, NJ, Panasonic System Networks Company of America is a unit of PanasonicCorporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation (NYSE
: PC). A comprehensive business-to-business solutions provider, the company develops and delivers reliable, affordable, and flexible solutions for communication, collaboration, security and productivity. The complete suite of solutions addresses home and business communications, security and surveillance systems, retail information systems, office productivity solutions, and high definition visual conferencing, keeping Panasonic customers connected, informed, accessible and secure. Information is available at www.panasonic.com/psna