Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Bicycle Superhero Basics - Shawnee
Saturday, May 19, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 4:15 PM (EDT)
- Unlock the secrets of safe and fun bicycling!
- Meet other bicyclists in your neighborhood!
- Learn to go anywhere, stay fit, and have fun all at the same time!
This is a class for adults. Bring a bike and a helmet - we will be riding! Also, we will discuss:
- The joys & challenges of biking in West Louisville
- Finding the bike that's best for you
- Bike law
- Amazing techniques for dealing with cars
- Mounting and dismounting
- Comfy bike fit
- Changing lanes
Ten tickets to this class are reserved for people who sign up in person at the Shawnee Branch Library - ask the librarian for details!
When & Where
Bicycling for Louisville
Your friendly neighborhood bicycle advocacy and education organization. (502) 438-9245