Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Corporate Social Responsibility : An Action Learning Workshop
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (BST)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Facilitator Prof Upkar S Pardesi OBE
Date: 24th April 2012
Venue : Nishkam Centre, Birmingham
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for developing sustainable and socially responsible organisations.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) isn't just about doing the right thing, it offers direct business benefits
Benefits of CSR
· Win new business
· Develop and enhance relationships with customers, suppliers and networks
· Save money on energy and operating costs and manage risk
· Differentiate yourself from your competitors and increase your kudos
· Generate innovation and learning and enhance your influence
· Improve your business reputation and standing
· Increase access to investment and funding opportunities
· Generate positive publicity and media opportunities due to media interest in ethical business activities
- Increase your business and your bottom line
- Lead and be a part of the Governments drive of the Big Society agenda, don’t get left behind
· Gaining a better and a more comprehensive understanding of what CSR is and how it will benefit your organisation;
· Understanding the building blocks of the Business In The Community Corporate Responsibility Model;
· Learning from others - see how others are applying and benefiting from CSR;
· Identifying new areas where your organisation needs to develop policies ;
· How to communicate and highlight the business benefits of corporate responsibility both internally and externally;
· Learn about the contents of a good CSR strategic plan for your business;
· Go away with an action plan.
To book your place call 0121 515 4229.