Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Long Island Digital Summit 2012
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
The Long Island Digital Summit, presented by The EGC Group of Melville, NY, is excited to announce that top leaders in digital communications will be discussing their ideas, tactics and lessons learned in optimizing social media and other digital tools at the highly anticipated event. This must-attend NY Internet Week event for professionals is expected to bring new, eye opening, first-hand information to Long Island.
Keynote panelists include:
- Facebook- Global Marketing Solutions, Brett Prescott
- Mashable- Editor-in-Chief, Lance Ulanoff
- Google- Head of Mobile, Elliot Nix
- 1-800-Flowers.com- President, Chris McCann
- Forrester Group- Senior Analyst, Joanna O’Connell
- EGC Group- Digital Strategist, Tony Valado
- JetBlue Airways- Vice President, Customer Connections, Michael Stromer