Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Meet the Real-Life Dr. Doolittle! Amelia Kinkade
Saturday, July 7, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM (MDT)
Meet the Real-Life Dr. Doolitte
Saturday, July 7 9am - 4pm
Sunday, July 8 9am - 4pm
100 Sunrise Road, Loveland, CO
Have you ever wondered what you animal was thinking as it looked up at you with shining eyes?
Amelia Kinkade knows! And she can teach YOU to understand your animal's thoughts, too. Here’s the opportunity to discover what your animal wants, needs, feels, and REALLY thinks. Your discoveries will astound you!
Amelia will take you on a magical journey into the heart of your innate power where you will rekindle your psychic senses and ignite your ability to communicate with other species. Amelia will help you hone these skills as you reach out with love to commune with animal friends. Amelia proves that telepathic ability is not a God-given gift, but a learned skill available to all of us . Distill and develop your psychic abilities as Amelia reveals the secrets of:
- Clairvoyance: (Clear-seeing) The ability to exchange mental pictures & even "film-clips" (moving sequences of events) to & from the mind of your animal friends.
- Clairsentience: (Clear-feeling) The ability to send and receive emotion to and from your animal friends.
- Clairaudience: (Clear-hearing) The ability to hear telepathic information in whatever language you speak.
- X-ray Vision: (Medical Gestalt) The ability to use your body as an instrument to determine if and where your animals are in pain.
- Starlight Vision: (Mediumship) The ability to send & receive messages from beloved animal friends on the "Other Side."
- Photo Talk: (Remote viewing) How to connect to distant animals using nothing but a photograph of the animal.
Note: Animal teachers will be present for the workshop and provided by the facility. Please do not bring your animals from home, but all participants will be invited to bring a photograph of one of their beloved animals to practice reading & swapping with other participants.
Accommodations Available at Sunrise Ranch. $79 - $118/day (includes meals)
Amelia Kinkade is the author of Straight From the Horse’s Mouth: How to Talk to Animals and Get Answers and The Language of Miracles: A Celebrated Psychic Teaches You to Talk to Animals. She is an international speaker who lectures in 10-15 countries a year in the US, Mexico, Canada, England, Scotland, Sweden, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, France, Cyprus, the Isle of Man, the Canary Islands, and South Africa where she trains animal lovers from all walks of life including doctors and vets. Amelia was featured in The 100 Top Psychics in America.
Amelia’s true passion is assisting animal rescue organizations in Africa who create safe havens for White Lions, elephants, cheetah, Great White Sharks, and penguins. Amelia also trouble-shoots problems in sanctuaries that rescue tigers, primates, Asian elephants and countless breeds of exotic animals in Thailand and around the world. She enjoys helping charities worldwide with their fund-raising.
In 2002, she was honored to accept invitations to Buckingham Palace to work with the household cavalry of Queen Elizabeth II and to “whisper” with the hunting horses of Prince Charles. www.ameliakinkade.com
When & Where
Our Vision... To be a catalyst; to stimulate, inspire and embolden individuals and communities in their growing spiritual awareness by providing access to consciousness raising ideas, people and information. www.BellaSpark.com