Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Parker Artists Guild - Art in the Park
Members' Shared Tents
August 25, 26 2012
10-5 each day
Dear Guild Member: Welcome to your show.
The show is only open to members. We hope to have space for all members who have paid their membership dues by 1/31/2012. These members will have priority over those joining after 1/31/2012.
The Parker Artists Guild owns four tents and grids to fill them. If you are new and just starting out, you may rent space to show your work. Each space is 4' wide by 6' high. If all spaces are not filled, you will be contacted and offered an extra 4' x 6' space for the same price as you paid for your first space. As part of the conditions for exhibiting you must agree to donate:
* 2 hours to help pick up the tents and grids from the storage units and set up on Friday AND,
* 2 hours during the show on Saturday or Sunday AND,
* 2 hours to help tear down the tents and grids and return to the storage units
* TOTAL of six hours time.
(you need not be present during the entire show, just your 2 hour shift)
QUESTIONS SHOULD BE EMAILED TO: AIVARS TOBISS firstname.lastname@example.org
· Hours/dates: 8/25/12 and 8/26/12, 10 am to 5 pm.
· Set up is Friday afternoon 2pm to 7pm or Saturday (by arrangement) 6:30am to 8:30am.
· Absolutely no stakes or driving onto the park grass. Tents must be securely weighted.
· After unloading, please move your car away from the unload area. Exhibitors must use an outlying parking area during the show. For the automobile used at the show, you must provide make & license plate.
· Security provided Friday and Saturday night.
· Booth space, maps, advertising circulars, 8.2% sales tax collection process and more fun details will be mailed in July.
If membership dues are paid by 1/31/12 and paid for the booth by 4/30/12: $20 for 4' x 6' section
If joining/renewing after 1/31/12 and paid for the booth by 4/30/12: $30 for 4' x 6' section
If paying for booth after the 4/30/12 deadline: $30
Full refund if canceled before 6/30/12.
No refund after 6/30/12. If you don’t show up and do not give notice: no refund and barred from future Art in the Park shows.
Art in the Park 2012, Exhibitor and Jury Rules
Guild membership is required to exhibit.
- Eventbrite registration sells the space when there is room.
- Those not getting a space will be placed on the automatic Eventbrite wait list in order of requests.
If you have not exhibited at ATP before, you must be juried. Please send only 4x6 photos to ATP, 11676 E. Stagecoach Drive, Parker, Co 80138
· 4 of your work, and a SASE to ATP, 11676 E. Stagecoach Drive, Parker, CO 80138
· A short paragraph describing your media, materials, and methods.
· If more than one category include the above for all.
General Exhibit Rules
1. Manufactured and imported work or any work not made by the exhibitor is excluded and the exhibitor will be required to leave the show. The decision of the ATP Show Committee cannot be appealed.
For the Fine Art Category
1. Original work must be hung on the walls. Reproductions of these originals may be placed in
2. Limited Edition Reproductions, signed and numbered, my be placed in bins.
For the Photography Category (includes traditional and digital enhanced)
1. At this time we do not require one of a kind work for photography.
For the Fine Craft Category
- Original work that consists of substantial enhancement to an item or product is allowed. For example, painting on or substantial embellishment of clothing or glassware.
- Reproductions may be places in bins.
- Work that is just assembling of mass produced, machine made or purchased components or kits is not allowed.
- Beaded jewelry work can be included. In addition to the above criteria:
Ø Natural minerals and gemstones must be used in at least 75% of the work.
Ø The stringing of beads may not exceed 25% of the work exhibited.
Ø Mass produced or purchased pendants as part of the work are specifically excluded.