Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
No Show Conference 2012
a two-day conference about how we make games and why we make them
The goal of No Show Conference is to give game industry professionals a space to explore our skillsets, our motivations, and our limits as developers.
- Held on a weekend – so you can save your vacation time for an actual vacation
- Low admission fee – so you can keep your money in your game/life/pocket
- No panels – so your time isn’t wasted listening to strangers agree with each other
- Presentations – a single track of talks throughout the weekend covering all aspects of game development, from up in the clouds to under the microscope
- Demo Hall – a room full of developers presenting their games, all of which you can actually play right there
- Game Jam – get inspired by a talk? go make a prototype now, or just visit to absorb the energy
- All-Access Pass – does what it says on the tin; gets you into the Game Jam, the Demo Hall, and all of the Presentations
- Game Jam Pass – our alternative to a “student pass” since half the broke people we know aren’t students; network in the Demo Hall, make a game over the weekend, and show it off in the conference’s closing keynote post-mortem