Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SPECIAL OFFER Saturday Sushi Making with Kiyoko
Saturday, July 21, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (CEST)
Following yet another jam-packed class Kiyoko is back to run this wonderful class which is great for all sushi lovers and anyone with an interest in Sushi making without necessarily being a chef! Perfect for those who are looking to impress with their ability to make great Sushi at home as for the ones who want/need to save a lot of money by making their own! Each class runs for 3 hours with a professional Sushi Chef teaching a group of students all the tricks and best tips to make great Sushi, in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. The Sushi you will create will be totally authentic and of a very high quality. This is a very 'Hands on' session and you will learn between 7-8 different types of Sushi. You will then go home (or sit and eat with us!) with two very full Bento boxes, Miso soup, Wasabi, ginger, soy sauce, chop sticks, and all the Sushi you will make during the class. You will learn:
- The Art of cooking Sushi rice
- How to prepare vegetables
- Sushi vegetarian toppings
- How to handle raw fish
- How to make a variety of sushi: Nigiri, Hoso Maki, Futo Maki, California rolls, Temaki, Inari sushi...
- Fantastic Presentation skills
- Refreshments, Wasabi peas
- All ingredients: top quality raw fish, non-fish fillings, nori, wasabi, rice vinegar...
- A bento Sushi box full of sushi to take home with miso soups, ect...
- Chop sticks
- All the recipes & Guide
- A lot of fun & a lot of Sushi!
When & Where
Cambridge Cookery School
Rekindle your love of tasty home-cooked food at the Cambridge Cookery School. We aim to inspire real, everyday cooking through simple, tasty recipes.
Our style is straight-forward and contemporary. You will gain essential skills such as baking your own bread and making perfect pastry, making home-made pasta, creating elegant dessert in no time, acquiring ideas for shopping and cooking with seasonal ingredients and more.