Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
FNCC - Sushi Making with Kiyoko
Friday, September 28, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (CEST)
- The Art of cooking Sushi rice
- How to prepare vegetables
- Sushi vegetarian toppings
- How to handle raw fish
- How to make a variety of sushi: Nigiri, Hoso Maki, Futo Maki, California rolls, Temaki, Inari sushi...
- Fantastic Presentation skills
- Refreshments, Wasabi peas
- All ingredients: top quality raw fish, non-fish fillings, nori, wasabi, rice vinegar...
- A bento Sushi box full of sushi to take home with miso soups, ect...
- Chop sticks
- All the recipes & Guide
- A lot of fun & a lot of Sushi!
When & Where
Cambridge Cookery School
Rekindle your love of tasty home-cooked food at the Cambridge Cookery School. We aim to inspire real, everyday cooking through simple, tasty recipes.
Our style is straight-forward and contemporary. You will gain essential skills such as baking your own bread and making perfect pastry, making home-made pasta, creating elegant dessert in no time, acquiring ideas for shopping and cooking with seasonal ingredients and more.