Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Social Media Intensive
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
In this Social Media Intensive Class learn the ins and outs to making social media effective for your business!
In this class you will learn the basics of implementation and strategy:
- How to tweet, DM, RT, hashtag and engage on Twitter!
- How to post, upload, promote events, create ads and so much more on Facebook.
- How to post, upload, promote events, hang out and more on Google+
- How to post, promote events, create ads and more on LinkedIn.
- Pinning...what is this pinning we speak of? We'll teach you the ins and outs of Pinterest, the fast growing social media network to date!
- Blogging: Strategies and best practices to increase SEO and create content to use in your social media streams
- Science of timing
- Best practices to grow your followers.
- Tools to use to make your social media efforts easier to manage (Hootsuite, Nutshellmail, ManageFlitter and others)
The first 2 hours will be the intensive training. The following 90 minutes will be hands on assistance and coaching if desired.
This will be a hands on class! Please bring your laptops and smart phones if you have them. We will be asking you to engage in the class with these tools. Please e-mail us and let us know if you do not have one or the other and we will see how many additional laptops we have available for your use.
If you have previously attended a class and need additional help on execution/strategy - then definitely attend this class again and we'll give you more hands on training and support.
When & Where
Social Media Handlers
We handle your social media..and much, much more.
The social media landscape is growing on a daily basis. The tools are many, the options vast and the intricacies and applications mind-numbingly confusing to those who are unfamiliar with it. Some platforms will fit your needs better than others. That’s where we come in. Now we could talk in circles or social media language that would make your head spin, but we do not want to be cluttered. Instead, we’ll be straight forward, simple and honest with what we do, why we do it and how we can best serve you.