Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
NLP Practitioner - 16/17 June, 19 August (1/2 day), 29/30 September
Saturday, June 16, 2012 at 9:30 AM - Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 4:30 PM (BST)
Newick, United Kingdom
Adding a further four days to the NLP Diploma to achieve a Practitioner Accredited qualification in NLP. A desirable addition to your lifestyle and your CV….
Who should attend? : Anyone who has attended the Diploma course and has an appetite to learn more and use NLP more confidently. If you have attended a Diploma course at another training organisation, please telephone first as we will need to assess whether your diploma has covered relevant topic areas to enable progression on to the Link Centre Practitioner course.
What’s included?: Building on the skills and knowledge you have developed on the Diploma programme we will continue the learning journey by:
- Discovering the finer distinctions of our thinking
- Identifying limiting beliefs and how to shape them into empowering beliefs
- Learning how to anchor a positive resourceful state and recall that state when you most need it
- Experimenting with new tools for solving problems and generating creativity
- Embracing the power of language - chunking (dynamic questioning technique), the essentials of negotiating and influencing and using language to code experiences
- Discovering how you personally structure time, and how to place a clear goal in your future (an introduction to timeline)
- Stepping into the presuppositions of NLP - keys to personal development and how to use these ideas to enhance your outcomes both at work and in life
- Exploring the Neurological Levels of Change tool and use it to gain insights on issues in your career/life that may have been holding you back in the past
Facilitator: The workshop will be led by Gail Lineham FICPD, MAC, and director of Aspire People Development. Gail has spent over 25 years in the field of realising potential, working with a wide range of individuals, teams and businesses. She has a number of qualifications and accreditation in the fields of training, coaching and facilitation however the field of NLP is one that has had the most positive impact on her own personal development. She splits her working time between business and community focussed projects.
Date: 16th/17th June, 19th Aug (half day) 29th/30th Sept - 9.30am - 4.30pm
NB. Cancellation policy: 50% of payment will be refunded on cancellations with more then 7 days notice
When & Where
The Link Centre
Description of your organisation