Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Engine Driven Endodontics – How to Obtain Safe, Predictable Results while Saving Money!
Friday, September 7, 2012 at 8:30 AM - Saturday, September 8, 2012 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
South Hackensack, NJ
A 2 Day Hands-on Endodontic Workshop
An intensive two-day hands-on participation workshop teaching alternatives to rotary NiTi and traditional techniques that are safer, more time efficient and far less costly. The Dentist will experience the elimination of hand fatigue, canal distortion and instrument separation while learning how to save on procedural costs.
- Learn how to find tough canals.
- Experience the use of relieved reamers with the latest engine driven system.
- Learn the relationship between greater tapered shapes and improved irrigation and tissue debridement.
- Accomplish predictable 3 dimensional fills using room temperature single gutta percha with an epoxy resin interface.
- Compare several of the popular root canal cements presentably available.
- Learn how to place highly retentive posts.
- To expose the dentist to the power of the surgical microscope to see better and perform superior endodontics.
- View actual instrumentation and obturation results.
- See your results on todays latest digital xray technology.