Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Certified ScrumMaster Training Toronto
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 8:30 AM - Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
In this two day Seminar participants learn how to guide a team, a project, or an organization into a process of rapid delivery of valuable results. We will also focus on the role of the ScrumMaster (or Agile Project Manager) as an enabler of hyper-productive teams. Exercises, case studies, and examples are used to assist participants to develop the knowledge, skills, capabilities, and insights needed to make the shift from traditional management practices to Agile practices.
Agile Course Agenda:
• Self-Organizing Teams Exercise
• Waterfall/Lean/Agile Simulation
• Scrum Process Overview
• The Challenges of Agile and Scrum Discussion
• The ScrumMaster Role
• Scrum Simulation (part one)
• Definition of “Done”
• Planning Projects and Releases
• User Stories
• Dealing with Obstacles
• Scrum Simulation (part two)
• Case Study and Analysis Exercise