Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Five Steps to Bring Out the Best in Your Kids at Home and at School
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:15 PM (EDT)
Learn five simple ways to make discipline fun for your child and easy for you! Make following rules, doing chores and succeeding in school enjoyable for your kids. You'll learn the best way to deal with:
Discover the single MOST effective approach to disciplining kids that most parents don't know about.
The workshop is based on the nationally recognized and award-winning The Motivated Child approach. It was created by certified teacher and former education reporter Jaylene Garau. She is a recognized parenting and education contributor for eHow, featured in Creative Child magazine and on NBC.
The workshop is designed for parents of children in preschool and elementary school.
· Effective strategies to teach kids responsibility, goal-setting and communication skills
· Discover simple steps to help your child achieve at school and enjoy learning
· An action plan to strengthen your family and build your child’s self-esteem
· Learn how to create simple incentives for your kids in minutes
· Special Offer: One month of unlimited support. Email Jaylene anytime with your exclusive workshop code and she will personally coach you for an entire month!
BONUS: Purchase The Motivated Child kit at a discounted price at the workshop for $20 (Cash/Check Only)
Click on picture to see what is inside!
The workshop will be held at Your Big Picture Cafe in Davie. Enjoy an evening of meaningful conversation at one of the most relaxing and unique cafes in South Florida.
Adults only, please.
A portion of the proceeds from the ticket(s) that you purchase will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
The Motivated Child provides workshops for parents and teachers in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. The Motivated Child approach to discipline has earned several national awards and has been featured in many parenting publications including Creative Child magazine, The Old Schoolhouse magazine, Kids Today and on NBC.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.