Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Trust Edge
Central Minnesota Society for Human Resource Management, Central Minnesota Training & Development,Resource & Training Solutions,St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce,St. Cloud Times,Town Square Media,SCSU-CCS
Thursday, May 10, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (CDT)
St. Cloud, MN
The Trust Edge: Gain Faster Results, Deeper Relationships,
& a stronger bottom line
Please join us as author of "The Trust Edge" and Minnesota native, David Horsager, reveals the importance of trust and how it can help you gain faster results, deeper relationships and a stronger bottom line!
Trust is a fundamental, bottom line issue. Without it, leaders lose teams, salespeople lose sales, and organizations lose reputation, retention of good people, relationships and revenue. But with trust, individuals and organizations enjoy greater creativity, productivity, freedom, and results.
Through academic research and firsthand experience, David Horsager has learned what it takes to gain – and keep – The Trust Edge. Through a captivating presentation, Dave combines humor and illustrations with business insight and analysis. He will show you how the little things, done consistently, add up to huge results. Attendees will walk away with concrete steps they can immediately use to improve their lives and careers.
• The 8 pillars of the most successful leaders and organizations.
• The 3 ways to build connection.
• What top leaders and organizations have & how you can enjoy it yourself.
• Keys to build morale, sales, and customer loyalty.
• How to never have a day where you say, “I didn’t get anything done.”
• The greatest need for a motivated staff and how to fill it.
• The “why” and “how” behind the most foundational key to real success.
• How to boost daily productivity by using DMA ’s (Difference Making Actions).
PLUS, you will have FUN!