Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Air Medical Crew Core Curriculum (AMCCC) - West Palm Beach, Florida
Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 8:00 AM - Friday, March 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM (EST)
West Palm Beach, FL
This is a four day comprehensive program that utilizes a combination of D.O.T. and guidelines for Air Medical Crew Education. This program meets and exceeds the State of Florida requirements for Air Medical education! This course covers both fixed wing and rotor wing transport.
- Aircraft and landing zone safety
- Air crew dress and fitness, flight physiology, and air medical crew requirements
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- International patient transport, basic land survival, and in flight communications
- Basic x-ray interpretation, trauma, shock, neuro, burn, respiratory, and cardiac patients
When & Where
Medical Education Consultants of America:
Providing specialized training and continuing education.
"Where professionals go to learn, experience, and enjoy!"