Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
DSLR 2: Starter Techniques - Taking Control of your DSLR - March 17th
Saturday, March 17, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM (CET)
You should be familiar with your camera’s functions and controls. Course will cover:
- Controlling exposure for different situations
- Using Program, Tv, Av and Manual modes
- Making sense of your camera displays
- How to choose the best lens for your shooting subject
- What accessories do you need - Tripods, Memory Cards, Filters, etc.
When & Where
ViewFinder Center for Photography
As Switzerland’s first and foremost English-language photography learning center, ViewFinder leads the way in providing creative learning experiences that encourage people to develop their own passion for photography, take better pictures and simply have more fun with their photography.