Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
The International Center for Clinical Excellence is pleased to announce the Advanced FIT Training to be held in Chicago, Illinois (USA) from July 139h- August 2nd, 2012.
If you've read the books and attended a one or two day introductory workshop and want to delve deeper in your understanding and use of the principles and practices of FIT, this is the training for you! Four intensive days focused on skill development. Participants will receive a thorough grounding in:
- The empirical foundations of FIT (i.e., research supporting the common factors, outcome and alliance measures, and feedback)
- Alliance building skills that cut across different therapeutic orientations and diverse client populations
- How to use outcome management tools (including one or more of the following: ORS, SRS, CORE, and OQ 45) to inform and improve treatment
- How to determine your overall clinical success rates
- How to significantly improve your outcome and retention rate via feedback and deliberate practice
- How to use technology for support and improvement of the services you offer clients and payers
The training venue is situated along the beautiful "Magnificent Mile," near Northwestern hospital, atop a beautiful tall building steps from the best retail therapy and blues bars in Chicago. In addition to the content, the conference features continental breakfast every morning, a night of Blues at one of Scott's favorite haunts and dinner at arguably the best Italian restaurant in Chicago.
If you have any questions regarding the content or agenda of the course, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure and sign up early as the 2012 Advanced FIT Training is absolutely limited to 40 people.