Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Build a physical pixel with your Arduino microcontroller! In this introductory-level class, participants will:
- set up and configure the Arduino environment on their laptop
- learn basic electronics skills while building a small, functional circuit
- write code that:
- explores the inputs and outputs offered by the Arduino platform
- reads a dimmer
- controls the color of an RGB LED
- sends messages to your laptop for status and debugging purposes
- meet interesting and like-minded people who are passionate about technology and the DIY ethic
Prerequisites: an Arduino, a laptop, and a cable to connect the two (varies depending on your Arduino)
Date and Time: Saturday, March 24th, 2012 at 2:00 pm
Location: HackPittsburgh, 1936 5th Avenue, the garage around back on Watson