Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Musician's KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) Guide to Rocking Your Music
Thursday, January 26, 2012 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
ARE YOU LATE:
A 7-Step Roadmap for the Dazed & Confused Musician!
Note: The time is Eastern Standard Time: 8PM
7PM Central | 6PM Mountain | 5PM Pacific
This is for serious musicians only. If you are too busy watching reruns of Law and Order Special Victims Unit or would rather watch someone else go after their dream on American Idle, this may not be for you. But send us an email and let us know when we can fit a Webinar into your busy schedule.
This is a no-nonsense, non-hype, put into action today - plan to help you grow your music business.
What you will learn:
- Why social media should be the LAST thing on your list, not the first!
- Website basics and how they integrate with social media - make technology YOUR slave, not the other way around!
- How to grow your fan base and keep the fans you already have coming back for more of you, your music and your merch!
- How and where to get merchandise ideas and get it created on a budget. Be a trendsetter not a follower!
- Why you need a KISS business plan and how to build it (Musician's shortcut version - no math!)
- ...and much, much more
Specializing in workshops, webinars, and keynotes for businesses and musicians.
Topics include:online presence without wasting your time, no-cost & low-cost technologies, writing, publishing & creativity, and workflow automation.
Have a question? Feel free to send it our way.