Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Leadership Planning Meeting May 2012
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 from 6:35 PM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
New York, United States
Kellogg Alumni Club
of New York
invites you to our monthly
Leadership Planning Meeting
Northwestern University Alumni Relations
New York Headquarters
6:15 pm to 7:30 pm
Pizza & soft drinks will be served beginning at 6:15pm
Planning meeting. The purpose of this meeting will be for committee chairs to present two or three programming ideas for the next six months. Each idea should include:
- A name for the event
- A basic description of the event (panel discussion, one-on-one interview, dinner, outdoor excursion, other)
- A wishlist of possible panelists, moderators, discussion leaders, etc...
- A propsed time frame (summer, early fall, pre-Thanksgiving, post-holiday)
- The proposed venue or type of venue needed
Registration is mandatory so we can make arrangements with security in the lobby and conference lines via telephone. Our monthly meetings are open to all alumni of the Kellogg School at Northwestern University. If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't be a stranger. Lets keep in touch.