Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Personality Dimensions - 3 day Certification Program
Saturday, March 10, 2012 at 10:00 AM - Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 5:00 PM (EST)
Personality Dimensions Certification Program
Curious about understanding what motivates behaviour in yourself and others?
Interested in becoming more aware of your own strengths and values, and exploring the different personalities and temperaments?
Would you like to acquire tools and techniques for engaging different personality types in the creative problem-solving process?
Researched and developed in Canada since 2003, Personality Dimensions® represents the next level of development in implementing temperament personality theory and is based on the work of Linda Berens, David Keirsey and Don Lowry. This new, dynamic tool is a culmination of the research and validation work and development that has been done in Canada to support the use of temperament theory. Based on leading-edge research into human motivation and behaviour, this communication tool explains what motivates positive behaviour in different personalities/temperaments. This new, interactive human relations and communications model/process enhances the basic values of self-esteem, dignity and self-worth.
In the working world, Personality Dimensions® can be applied and integrated a number of ways. Where effective training and development is essential for meeting strategic objectives – an understanding of personality or temperament theory is a very effective tool in facilitating team creation and building; in corporate communications; and in enhancing customer service and satisfaction, providing innovative solutions to problems by tapping into the creative energy of every temperament type, to enable them to quickly adapt to rapidly changing conditions. Personality Dimensions® promotes the acquisition of tools and techniques for engaging different personality types in the creative problem solving process.
This 3-day program will certify you to facilitate a Personality Dimensions® Workshop.
This 3-day program is conveniently offered over 3 weekends - Sat March 10, 2012 & Sat March 17, 2012 & Sat March 24, 2012 and will certify you to facilitate introductory workshops/programs.
Qualified Facilitators may:
• purchase training and related materials;
• promote themselves as Qualified Facilitators (level I) both, inside and outside of their organization;
• organize and conduct Introductory and Application sessions;
• charge for their services;
• provide statistical data on participants to assist in updating Canadian statistical profiles.
Note: Participants must successfully complete an exam on the third day in order to gain their qualification status and should anticipate homework on the evenings of the first and second day of the program.
Who Should Attend:
Open to all communicators, at all working levels, who wish to sharpen their teambuilding, interpersonal and communication skills.
· To familiarize yourself with the Personality Dimensions® workshop model/resources
· To develop practical strategies/activities which you can use in different settings
· To deepen your understanding of teambuilding, communication and presentation skills
Objectives of the Program:
· To understand individual preferences, styles and temperament types
· To recognize your own unique blend of strengths and qualities, and to appreciate others’ differences
· To use your knowledge of self and others to improve interpersonal relations
What You Will Learn:
A. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
· Personality Dimensions® uses coloured names to refer to the 4 types
· Each person usually prefers one (or more) type(s)
· Everyone is a blend of 4 character types, and all 4 types are equally good.
B. PRESENTATION METHODS
· Understand how to respond to and enhance client and/or staff input
· Techniques on engaging participants to maximize overall learning
· Strategies that ensure learning occurs and transfers to the learner
C. APPLICATION, PRACTICE AND FEEDBACK METHODS
· Develop and customize workshops with experiential and creative workshop components
· Learn strategies to adjust workshops to meet the learning styles of diverse participants
· Build a Personality Dimensions® Workshop, and learn to integrate it into your learning environment
“I now have a better understanding of myself and others. My communication and people skills have improved as well as my ability to analyze and understand situations more closely.” Teresa
“I really appreciate all the work and enthusiasm that Angelo brought to the workshop. He did an amazing job of including everyone and makes all feel welcome and comfortable.” Mary
“Informative, and engaging. It gave me confidence and made me feel more positive.” Brad
SEATING IS LIMITED. ACT NOW!
About the Facilitator: Your facilitator for this training event is Angelo Di Giorgio. As a Workplace Learning Specialist, Angelo is a skilled and passionate facilitator with a solid commitment andgoal in every training situation to connect with his participants, combining the use of humor and a down-to-earth instructional style.His workshops regularly receive outstanding evaluations from participants and his clients often speak of the lasting impact the workshops have had in their daily lives, both at home and work. Angelois the Principal and Managing Director of Career Dynamics, a Toronto-based learning and development firm specializing in career development and change management. His deep understanding of both psychological type and temperament theory together with his dynamic and engaging style of facilitation guarantee that the program will be a significant and enjoyable experience.
All our workshops focus on realistic and practical material that you can apply on the job. Our content is based on well-documented research and proven principles of learning. We follow a quick pace in our workshops to maximize energy and involvement.
Our approach is simply to DO IT, rather than TALK ABOUT IT.
Simply call 416.245.2076 for more information and to register, now!
When & Where
Career Dynamics is a Canadian learning and development firm specializing in career development and change management services for job seekers, industry professionals and companies committed to personal and professional success.
For more information, call 416.245.2076.